GTAR Foundation REALTOR® Disaster Relief
1. The GTAR Foundation REALTOR®
Disaster Relief will provide relief to victims of natural
disasters with priority given to REALTORS® and Affiliates.
2. All applicants must complete an application form accurately and in full. Any application found to contain false or misleading information will be disqualified from any relief consideration.
3. Applicants may be required to provide proof of damages and the status of insurance policies.
4. The Trustees will review applications without knowledge of the identity of the applicant.
5. The GTAR Foundation will not cover costs already met by an insurance policy.
6. Applicants may be asked to appear in person before the Trustees.
7. Amount of relief assistance is at the discretion of the GTAR Foundation Trustees.
This is our process:
8. The applicant obtains the application from the GTAR Foundation.
9. The GTAR Foundation Trustees will review each application and determine if a grant will be provided and how much the grant will be. Names will be omitted from the application to maintain anonymity and allow for an unbiased decision-making process.
10. Checks and letter to the applicant are prepared in our office, and then delivered to the applicant.